Tuesday

A Step Back!!!

That's right, guys!! Things haven't been going well.

Unfortunately, after having uploaded a few galleries to the photo hosting service (just around 160 MB),they thought that the content of those images were violating the terms and conditions of the service and BANNED my account!! And they didn't even warn me...

At least they could come up to me and say something like:

"Host: - Hei, excuse us, but you have photos of naked chicks in your account.

Me: - Yes i do! So what?!?

Host: - Sorry, but if it's no inconvenience, you have to remove those immoral stuff or we'll have to terminate you account."

If things have happened this way, sure, ok, no problem! I would understand and remove SOME pics! But banning a guy, just because of the 67 folders full with 90 % of extraordinary high quality and high definition images of about 50 playmates with just 160 MB, I can't agree!! Just can't!!

Anyway, besides the delay in the posts (and for that my apologies), and the "cleaning" that I suffered, i see myself forced to change not only the philosophy of this site but also the kind of material I was planning to publish. Besides, if the image hosting service found those "unsuitable material", Blogger and Google, would also consider it unsuitable and I'm sure that they would shut this blog down, the first day I published a post a bit more "undressed".

Therefore, not wanting to take that risk, and confirming that when they say that any naked content is prohibited , they are really taking it seriously, but sill wanting to build a blog (and later a site) where it will be possible to respond to the requests of some people, where the quality of the contents will be the main characteristic, I am forced to adopt a more reserved style, more soft, more dressed (unfortunately) just like the Claudia Schiffer post, but with very high quality.

My apologies to those who made any suggestions that unfortunately I will not be able to publish, but, so that nobody think that they have been deceived, the requested galleries will be sent to each persons email. At least they always get their wishes fulfilled...

What i'm still asking is that you keep sending those requests, so that this blog can finally take off. Thanks.

Stay well!

No comments: