Thursday

Our First Lady: Claudia Schiffer!!

Yes, it's true, "Nº 1"!! Finally your request was attended. With great delay, I know!! I've been fighting this since Friday. But this proved to be an important and valuable lesson: "If you don't understand anything of HTML, do not complicate it. It is a waste of time!! "

Anyway, I hope that you agree that the delay was worthwhile. And from now on, it only gets better!!! Anyway, here is your request, "Nº 1". The always amazing Claudia Schiffer. Very soft and discreet, because I don't want to frighten anybody, but very, very hot.

Click an image to enlarge.

I hope you've enjoyed it, "Nº1". And, again sorry about the delay.

And pay attention!!! Soon, besides this blog, it will be available a website where you will be able to find these and many other photos of the amazing Claudia Schiffer. DON'T MISS IT!!!

No comments: